Lives in you
I am a medical professional using years of skills to assist clients with finding out how they are blocking themselves from being their best version. I work out with my clients while coaching them. I offer talk therapy while doing yoga, working out in nature and bridge walks.
Why work with me?
- Yoga Instructor
- COVID Travel
- Surgical Technologist
- Life Coach Certified
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Oncology Clinical Research Coordinator
- Worked many years in Psych, ICU, Research
- Masters Degree Health Science-Minor: Patient Safety / Risk Management
- Sound Healing
- Trying new foods
- Working out, Yoga
- Meditation, Breathwork
- Dancing, Traveling, Beach
- Baby Sitting Grand Babies
- Music, Exploring new Restaurants
jessenia is a Qualified Life coach.
YOU FEEL DOWN ?
Do you feel life is so routine, like being on a hamster wheel?
Do you desire your true life to be something other than the
reality you are currently living ?
Is procrastinator your middle name ?
Do you have goals you wish to achieve but continue to put
Here is the solution !
In my coaching sessions you will have an opportunity to work through what is blocking you, while moving your body. MOST DAYS we know what we want to do, BUT WE NEED to hear our thoughts aloud, AND WE NEED a nonjudgmental ear to bounce around ideas. Together we will work through how you are blocking yourself from being your best version, while guiding you through different body enhancing modalities such as Yoga, Bridge Walks, Loft 1:1 workout
15 min consultaion
New Goal Plan
- 1 month minimum
- 1 hour coaching / workout session
- per week
- Experts say it takes 30 days to make
- a new habit
- Private Yoga
- Nagna Yoga
- Private Yoga
Yoga For Kids
- Tuesday 6:30pm -7:15 @Dr. Knox Chiropractic
- Thursday 7pm-9 collab with Skate Station Mandarin
- Safe Movements
- Comfortable All Ages
Some YoGa pictures